AES - credit pack problem

vvb

• Developer
Gentlemen,

Unfortunately no good news from me :( I still can't enter the SN's. But a few things I'd like to clarify:

1. I had unistalled AES before. Now - should I install AES from the very beginning, version by version, coming to the version 1.5, or I can install version 1.5 without previous versions?

2. When I'm replacing AESHelp with the new one (1.50a), should I remove the old AESHelp?

3. While trying to solve the problem, I changed my Regional and Language settings (as Oliver adviced). Should I return all back now?

Thank you,

Vladimir

1.) Run AES Installer of 1.50 no older needed, after that the old AESHelp will start automatic and remove all SNs. Exit this programm, then

2) unzip this file and overwrite the AESHelp.exe you find in ..AerosoftAES with thatone in the ZIP.

Then start this new AESHelp.EXE and try to reenter the SNs

3) You could set it back, maybe after all is working fine, but it sould not have an effect anymore.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer

Sorry,

my fault, I upload the wrong file. I have change the attachement in my post above, so please download the attachment again and replace the AESHelp.EXE (delete the AESHelp150.EXE - was the same as in the default pack).

When you start the new AESHelp, it must show AESHELP 1.5.1 in the Topline of the window.

Sorry again,

Oliver Pabst