Flightbeam scenery KDEN Denver Int airport one jetway is connecting ?

Hello Oliver,

Can you please explain to me activated with AES, why at some airports with two jetways at the gate two jetways connect to PMDG 777 and other airports with two jetways only one connects to the PMDG 777?

Is this an afcad thing or can you make this working with every airport supported with AES?

Kind regards Robert

• Developer

Beside some Airports from FSDT, where the second jetways are fix in the models of the scenery and not serviced by AES,

at all the rest it should work, as long as you have the Door 2 configured and the aircraft is placed at the correct Stoppoint.

When the aircraft is only placed via the GO TO Menu, it could happen that he is parked outside of the operation angle of the jetways, then try to Press F8 first.

Thank you Oliver for your information.

I looked at my door configuration AES and both doors where set correctly!

Also I pressed F8 in the menu!

But again only one jetway is connecting to the PMDG T7 and there is a second jetway but it does not connect. I do not understand this.

Some airports the second jetway connects but at other airports only one?

I am talking about Taxi2Gate the airport EDDM at gate 214, there are two jetways and only one is connecting!

Asked T2G and I have the latest T2G installer with the latest afcad.

Also use GSX maybe this has something to do with it?

Kind regards Robert

28 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Can you please post or attach the intelliscene.cfg of that aircraft, then I will check the gate in Eddm.

[Descr]

Type=B777

[Geom]

Nosegear= 20.85

Door1=-2.65, 20.1, 4.85, 11

Door2=-3, 10, 5.05

Wow that was quick!

Also I noticed there are a number of gates at T2G EDDM like gate 207A and 207B when AES is disabled the gate has two Safedock systems and with AES activated there is only one Safedock system??

Kind regards Robert

• Developer

Ok, will check that tomorrow.

AES will not handle alternate positions, only that once use in the AFCAD of the scenery. At serveral airport we have the problem, that the gate can be used in different ways, but to handle that in an addon is not so easy. So for the moment, the definition of the Addon creator in his AFCAD is the role, as in GSX too by the way.

Thank you Oliver.

This one below was my old  intelliscene.cfg setting by the way!

[Descr]

Type=B777

[Geom]

Nosegear= 20.85

Door1=-2.65, 20.25, 4.85, 11

Door2=-3, 10.25, 5.05

Kind regards Robert

• Developer

Ok,

there was only the jetway to long to move to the door 1L, by the form of stoppoint. Have corrected this positions.

Unpack the attached file to the <FSx>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA Folder and replace the old on, then test it again.

Also I noticed there are a number of gates at T2G EDDM like gate 207A and 207B when AES is disabled the gate has two Safedock systems and with AES activated there is only one Safedock system??

Two things Oliver,

I see you changed the safedock!

Maybe you misunderstood me but I see at the gates that have a A and a B the AES safedock system have been moved from B to A position!

But I think number A as well B have to have a safedock system.

At least if you look at the gates A and B if AES is not activated then both A and B have a safedock system.

See the screenshots the one with 2 safedocks is the one without AES support!

Question two concerns Flightbeam scenery KDEN Denver Int airport, same problem only one jetway is connecting to PMDG 777 for example gate B38. Could your fix for EDDM work for KDEN?

Kind regards Robert

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎23‎-‎3‎-‎2016 at 2:26 PM, OPabst said:

Posted 20 hours ago · Report post

Please read my post #6 there again: I could only handle one of both A or B not A and B, so only the Gate Alternative where AES is handled has the safegate for the moment. As I dont have the source of the "dummys" of the scenery, I is hard to bring back the Dummy case and it will not help, as it will not be animated anyway.

When I enhance AES to handle two different Parkingslots at the same Gate (as here in MUC) then AES will simulate both safegate as then you can use both Alternatives. But therefore I must redesign the complete code to handle the Jetways of two parking Gate. At the moment it is connected only to one.

Hello Oliver,

So if I understand this correct it is not possible to change back the safedock to only for B section working with AES?

But this B section working with AES was working fine before the fix.

Maybe a dumb question to ask but can you give the fix (or new fix) you made for this airport EDDM, only including the two jetways fix at the gate with two jetways connect to PMDG 777,

and without the safedock change?

Kind regards Robert

• Developer
vor 52 Minuten, Von Rondstadd sagte:

Hello Oliver,

Maybe a dumb question to ask but can you give the fix (or new fix) you made for this airport EDDM, only including the two jetways fix at the gate with two jetways connect to PMDG 777,

and without the safedock change?

Kind regards Robert

No, because now AES fit to the Afcad of the newest update of the scenery and there this Gates are used too.

vor 49 Minuten, Von Rondstadd sagte:

Hello Oliver,

I have the same problem only one jetway is connecting to PMDG 777 for example gate B38. Could your fix for EDDM work for KDEN?

Kind regards Robert

I will check this gate for the next AES update.

Please don't open always a new thread when you find another jetway somewhere. Use this thread for such issues.

On ‎5‎-‎4‎-‎2016 at 3:06 PM, OPabst said:

Please don't open always a new thread when you find another jetway somewhere. Use this thread for such issues.

Oke thanks Oliver, and no new thread for this! ;)

Regards Robert

On ‎5‎-‎4‎-‎2016 at 3:06 PM, OPabst said:

Hello Oliver, I tried KDEN airport flightbeam gate B38 after installing AES 2.42 but only one jetway is connecting to PMDG 777 at gate B38 did you forgot to fix this?

And the position of the plane to stop is not correct see screenshot. I used the F8 function to set the plane at the exact position.

And is there a way to deactivate the AES marchaller or make him invisble because I like to use AES with GSX and I want to use the GSX machaller at this airport standing on the ladder?

Maybe you can creat an option to disable him at certain airports like we can in GSX?

Archived