LFST for FS9

Good morning

after many months of absence I "landed" 2 days ago in Strasbourg (payware France VFR) and sadly discovered that AES was no more operative there.... I checked the AES "List of Airports supported" and LFST is  still in there, but when opening my AES Help file and going to the list of my actual airports supported with AES .... LFST is disappeared, so no any possibility to activate or re-activate it or also assign 1 Credit new ....

Any explanation/solution to solve this annoying issue would be much appreciated

Thanks and best regards

Alberto

PS: as mentioned in the title, I am runnig FS2004 and have already downloaded the latest AES Version 2.41

Same problem here, no AES at France VFR Strasbourg LFST in FS2004, the required files in LFST scenery are present, but in AES Help is airport not visible, some time ago, I think about one year, were everything ok....

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived