More proposals for new FSX sceneries ...

Marc W.

- Yosemite National Park (we got Yellowstone ... )

- Vegas (remember that for FS ... what was it ... 95?)

- Magic Kingdom / Epcot (or would there be some legal issues with Disney?)

- Nice, France (connect-it-with-MonacoX)

- the "Salzkammergut" Lake Area in Austria (the most beautiful part of this small country, for Aerosoft's many middle-European customers)

- The Maldives ( :oops: what? I mentioned those before? :oops: )

- Manhattan-X (surely some improvements over Andras Kozma's excellent FS9 scenery for FSX are possible here with the new engine)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
Nice is good,

Also with all these gorgeous float-planes available for FSX some more water based scenery is always good!

Alex

Nice... I'll have a look and I also made notes about the other suggestions. Manhattan is real hard because of framerates...

Hi

Aerosoft is doing Lisboa and Faro was already done. If we wouold have Oporto, then all major 3 airports in Portugal would be done. And Porto has now new buildings, gates and so on.

harpsi

By the way, Seychelles could also be a fresh alternative.

Indeed! I believe the Maldives are a tad prettier, though - and Male airport is nothing but spectacular! :D

You know it is very hard to get good images for the Maladives.. even commercially there is almost nothing usable.

A good portion of the Maldives is now available at Google Earth, I thought you once mentioned you can get data from the same source? Or are you talking about "coastlines" ? Mesh shouldn't be much of an issue with a max elevation of 3m ... :D

Here's three shots from Google Earth - the rectangles indicate high-res photos ...

I understand that 3000 islands cannot be done, perhaps a small portion, say the area near Male - all the islands with photo textures / coastlines and some custom autogen - and a few selected ones with detail, as Lago did it many years ago ...

Oh man, - I know there probably isn't much desire from the public about a Disneyworld scenery package but I would L~O~V~E that!

I take my family there every year and this scenery (especially the nighttime fireworks and laser shows) would be awesome!