Proposal for new scenery: Niagara Falls

Welmux

Hi guys,

You have been creating fantatic sceneries for FsX like Helgoland and the coming Monaco. I have a proposal for you for a new scenery.

Could you make an FsX scenery for the Niagara Falls area?

That area contains very beautiful and exceptional landscape and also cities and lots of special buildings in the falls area,

like observation towers, hotels, power plants etc. In my opinion this would be a superb location for a detailed scenery. :D

Welmux

• Aerosoft
Excellent idea!!! :D

This calls for high-res textures and mesh, hence is ideal for FSX ...

As strange as it sounds, getting good high res sat shots for this region is very hard. Just looks at Google Earth and you see 3 different seasons, at least 3 different times of day and 2 different angles in one shot. As we buy most shots from the same sources as GE does you see the the problem.

As strange as it sounds, getting good high res sat shots for this region is very hard. Just looks at Google Earth and you see 3 different seasons, at least 3 different times of day and 2 different angles in one shot. As we buy most shots from the same sources as GE does you see the the problem.

True, but on the other hand i understand that GE doesn't update its pictures all the time, so it could be though possible that there are more pictures for one season.

Of course this was just a suggestion and it's your decision, what you are able to produce. :)

Hi guys,

You have been creating fantatic sceneries for FsX like Helgoland and the coming Monaco. I have a proposal for you for a new scenery.

Could you make an FsX scenery for the Niagara Falls area?

That area contains very beautiful and exceptional landscape and also cities and lots of special buildings in the falls area,

like observation towers, hotels, power plants etc. In my opinion this would be a superb location for a detailed scenery. :D

Welmux

Yes, very interesting, but I'd prefer the Victoria Falls.