Dornier 228 and 328

vmc

Is anybody else interested in Dornier Addons?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Do 228
    • Do 328
    • Both
    • Not interesting

Hi!

Just a suggestion:

I think the Dornier 228 and 328 have been carelessly neglected by Addon designers so far.

I'm desperately hoping that someone will develop these in a high standard like the Cheyenne.

I'm convinced they will be very popular, because these are planes with real character and special performance and usage.

Is there room for these planes in Aerosoft's future? I'd like to see it here, because you are a reliable publisher!

Greets, VMC.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love a Dornier! Or maybe a Dehavilland Twin Otter. I just loved the LAGO version of the twin otter for FS2004. This aircraft CAN be ported to FSX, but none of the instruments work. Except for the instruments it works like a dream in FSX. No issues seen so far.

I think I remember a Do328 being done once, payware, and a 228 once, freeware but both were either FS2000 or FS2002, certainly not recently. Simply for this fact they're worth revisiting. A decent Do328JET wouldn't go amiss, either. I think I had a visual model of one once, but that may even have been FS98! :shock:

While I'd love to see either back in the FS skies, a Twin Otter has to come first... ;)

Ian P.