Eurowings Pro 2 No interior cockpit, Just white?

madejek

On the Eurowings Pro 2 when I open it up and come to the cockpit inside there are no cockpit graphics they don"t load. Does anybody know why this happens? I downloaded it from SimMarket could the file possibly be a bad download or is it something I am doing. The rest of the planes in the download are fine it is just the Eurowings Pro 2 no interior cockpit just white. Thanksfor your help.

Sincerely

Ed Madejek

madejek@sbcglobal.net

Hello Ed,

Can you leave a link to the product please as I know of Eurowings but not "Eurowings Pro 2"

If it is the one I'm thinking of then there are 3 aircraft that are actually flown. The ATRs, Airbus and BAe 146, there are some others that are installed but purely for the purposes of AI which were not designed to be flown and usually dont have any cockpit details at all. I'm sure this may be the case here.

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=781 ( is the link) The program was Aerosoft Online- Commuter Airlines(Eurowings2004) . When I am in the flight sim 2004 and I look at my list of programs it is listed as Eurowings Pro 2, under the description it says (Eurowings Professional for Al use only) Aircraft Manufacturer (Eurowings Pro 2) then the next it says Boeing 737-400, then under variations Air France, British Airways, Czech Airlines, KLM , Lufthansa, Ryanair, Transavia, And Turkish Airlines. This program is within the Aerosoft Online-Commuter Airlines (Eurowings2004) program. I had purchased it from The SimMarket. Awaiting your reply. Shaun. Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Edward Madejek

madejek@sbcglobal.net

Hello Edward,

As I suspected the title gives it away. "Eurowings Professional for Al use only" these aircraft are to provide Artificial Intelligent aircraft at Airports and wont have any cockpit details as such as they are'nt designed to be flown by the pilot.

The aircraft to be flown in this package are the 3 mentioned earlier, the ATR, Airbus and BAe 146.

Thanks for your help Shaun. Just one more question if you would please? If they aren't to be flown by the piolt do you know why Aerosoft has included in that package? Again thanks for all your help .

Regards,

Ed