Sign in to follow this  
JayKae

Helgoland installation problem

Hi, I purchased Helgoland via Simmarket and for some reason the serialnumber does not get recognised by the installer for the FS2004 (FS9) version. FSX works fine but just this one keeps saying it cannot install because the serialnumber/email is wrong.

Waiting patiently for your reply,

With kind regards

If you want to contact me directly please use ewr0688@bigpond.net.au

Hi, I purchased Helgoland via Simmarket and for some reason the serialnumber does not get recognised by the installer for the FS2004 (FS9) version. FSX works fine but just this one keeps saying it cannot install because the serialnumber/email is wrong.

Waiting patiently for your reply,

With kind regards

If you want to contact me directly please use ewr0688@bigpond.net.au

We are aware of the problem and we'll sort it out on Monday morning. It's got to be an issue with the installer.

Ok no problem, I'll keep an eye on it :) Thank you very much for your quick reply

Hi,

possible to send me your used reg key?

Which *.exe file did you are used to install the Fs2004 version of Helgoland?

I could send that to you but I do not know your email addy and PM is disabled here. I used the FS9 installer to put it into FS9 and the FSX installer to put it in FSX ( the latter worked fine by the way )

Thanks to Andreas I am noW flying at Helgoland !! Thank you so much for the great support !

EDIT : Thanks Matthijs, just got so excited that I started making horrific spelling mistakes lol

Thanks to Andreas I am not flying at Helgoland !! Thank you so much for the grear support !

NOT flying?

Hi,

please notice, on the simmarket server was a wrong file of Helgoland Fs2004. Yesterday, this file was exchanged. For problems with the key, please download the new file from the simmarket account.