Ever thought of an F14 tomcat or an F22 Raptor?

Nater

That would be an interesting project for you. I know if you did an F14 it would look awesome and imagine what you could do. Have a rio spot and when flying on - line with a buddy..he can navigate , track targets while you fly etc.... sure you could with almost any aircraft. But this is an f14 lol. Seriously though, would be nice.

Or an F22 so we can dog fight in style. Would be another great aircraft to add . Wel thats my oppinion, im more for the tomcat than anything but well have to pray :o

Thanks

Nater

I agree on that! Two nice jets, both of them...

@Nater: but first I suggest that we wait for the F-16. Aerosoft has enough work with this one, i think... will be great, though.

...Or an F22 so we can dog fight in style...

Modern fighters aren't really designed for dog fighting, that really is a thing of the past. These days we like Beyond Visual Range weapons like the AMRAAM, it's a see first, shoot first, kill first world now. And if planes ever do get close it's far easier to let the missiles do the +12g cornering, far easier on the pilot.

So if you really want to dogfight I would suggest using something light and fast as an early model F-16 (later models like the dutch MLUs are heavier and thus are less manoeuvrable), or a mig 29.

with that aircraft ( i know which one your tlking about) you cant even do much really. Flaps , radio <<< very minimul , gear , hud brightness. For the money i spent on it , was pretty dispointing . Im saying that with the amount of detai put into the beaver x , f16 a10 etc...imagine the tomcat then . Would be nice to have an accurate model is all.

Let's try it here at Aerosoft this time, doesn't look like they're gonna do it at Cloud9: how about the Nortrop F-5? :lol::D

I second that !!

A/B-model, Cold Warriors type Freedom Fighters, not E-models. Tried it before here, trying again.

id rather there be an f16 anyways..but i was just making fun for everyone and giving a topic of discussion. Qick question mathjiskok , is it poissble to model the Fly By wire in FSX? I was wondering what would be done in this case , cause the f16 is all FBW which is saying its not to aerodynamical and flys lick a brick w/out the computer system to keep stable. so im just curious to see what will happen w/ that.

thanks

Nater,

... is it poissble to model the Fly By wire in FSX? I was wondering what would be done in this case , cause the f16 is all FBW which is saying its not to aerodynamical and flys lick a brick w/out the computer system to keep stable. so im just curious to see what will happen w/ that...

It's a bit of topic and I am no FSX expert, but I can tell you that FSX doesn't rely on the actual aerodynamic shape of the models. The flying characteristics will probably depend on given parameter curves.

And the F-16 is not 'unaerodynamical', it is just unstable, but that's preferable for a fighterjet which is supposed to be manoeuvrable.