Eurowings Commuter Airlines

madejek

Dear Aerosoft, FS 2004 Eurowings A-320 Commuter Airlines error message 1006 too many attempts at install ,the install will stop.My install stopped at the very end right when I clicked the finish button and the text document came up that's where it got stuck.

I had the same problem with your A-10 program as I am having now with your Eurowigs flight sim that I am trying to install . I did 4 attempts and your program registration won't let me do it any more. The problem is that at the very end of the install it will get stuck and won't finish. What I finally did to get the A-10 program to work was to reformat my c drive and it finally went in. I have a new computer so I know that its not the computer. You people make some nice programs and I will still will by your products but I can't figure out why this is happening please can you help ?I installed another program and that one went in no problems. It was another flight sim from a different company and that one was fine.So far I haven"t heard from your company I have reformatted my c drive and I am ready to try to install your Eurowings commuter Airlines program again I think that will work .Please could clear the registration attempts and let me try from scratch. I will be waiting for your reply.Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Ed Madejek

madejek@sbcglobal.net

Hello Ed,

I replied to your e-mail regarding this.

A 10006 error is normally caused by the following.

You may have not entered the information required correctly.

The first option on the Installer is the shop of purchase, this defaults to the Aerosoft Online Shop, make sure you select the shop you bought the product from.

Box 1: This is where you put your E-mail address that you log into your Shop Account.

Box 2: Your Password used to enter your Account at the shop. We are not privvy to this information.

Box 3: Will be your Register Key which can be found in your Account at the Online Shop.

In the mail I also sent you instructions on how to reset your installer and information regarding the end of the installer to check to see if the products had actually physically been installed.