Uncomplete sounds after AES 1.4

I.J.

Hello Oliver,

Thanks for developping new features.

Meanwhile I'm loosing the old ones. After installing AES 1.4 I don't hear any more the jetways sirenas and often I miss the beginning of phrases, sort of "...sition, welcome!" To be precise, sometimes I DO hear 1/2 second of sirena while I change the view, for example from spot to cockpit, then it stops. I've lost the ambulances sounds at EDDV and EDDF too.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Iouri.

Just tested one more time... Please replace "NO SOUNDS" in my previous post by "VERY LOW SOUND". Actually I must put the volume of my speakers on MAX to hear the jetways, push-back motor and ambulances.

Iouri.

• Developer
Just tested one more time... Please replace "NO SOUNDS" in my previous post by "VERY LOW SOUND". Actually I must put the volume of my speakers on MAX to hear the jetways, push-back motor and ambulances.

Iouri.

Hi,

please check the volume of the WAVE Slider in the Windows Speaker Settings, I think there is a very low setting. Other people say, the sounds are much to high, so it's more a setting in the relation between FS and Windows settings.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

All the sliders were at their usual positions, some MAX, some MID. I put everything on MAX, didn't help. Anyway I don't think it's speakers settings related 'cos as I mentionned before, I miss only the beginnings of ground crew commands (not always) push-back motor and jetties and the jetties come back for a moment when FS is "blocked" a bit loading for example a heavy virtual cockpit. I checked all the *.wav's in the SOUND folder, they are alright. BTW, I have there 2 files called AES_FGB2 and AES_FGB3 which actually are the same sounds. Is it normal?

Regards,

Iouri

Yes I have but that's not the point.

Finally I solved the problem!!! You were right, that was my sound card issue or something about there. I simply disabled and then enabled all the sounds in the C-Media mixer, restarted the FS-all the sounds and volumes are back now.

I must admit I've doubted for a moment of your product quality - the reason why I posted here. Shame on me! I'm gonna punish myself tonight - NO TV!!! NOT MUCH BEER!!!

Sorry for making you loose your time.

Cheers,

Iouri

• Developer

No problem,

therefor we are here. I am allways happy, when problems can be solved.

And when I don't have to change things, I am more happy :D

brgds

Oliver Pabst