<no stars>

HaPpo

Hi,

also installed navdata many airports like for example EGKK are without sid or star; in the TRIMBLE display so show "EGGK <no>".

I'm sure that I've forget something but what is it?

Yesterday for example I fly a perfect flight to EGGK but when it's been the time for insert the star that atc give me no stars are available!

Do you have any suggest?

thx

I found the proc folder in the navdata folder, in that folder there's some procedure for airports and EGGK miss.

So now the new question is: where I can find some missing airports procedure to prepare my piper?

thx

• Aerosoft
I found the proc folder in the navdata folder, in that folder there's some procedure for airports and EGGK miss.

So now the new question is: where I can find some missing airports procedure to prepare my piper?

thx

That's for the Piper Cheyenne?

• Aerosoft
yeah

if I move that folder from there no sid or star works fine for the cheyenne...any suggest, please.

HaPpo, Navdata/Navigraph doesn't provide SIDs and STARs for the Cheyenne yet, so you only gets procedures for the airports that were in the old DAFIF dataset.

Hello HaPpo,

I've checked the Stars for EGKK and there does'nt seem to be any in the database, if the data was taken from the dafif files of old as Mathijs mentions then this was more a military database hence the lack of SIDs and STARs for many commercial airports.