Did you see my last post nr 10 in Jetways connecting question for Oliver?

Please take a look at post nr 10?

Some gates have an A and B section see screenshots!
If you can not make the safedock system work with A and B section then can you please change back the safedock only for B section?

The other question  concerns Flightbeam scenery KDEN Denver Int airport, same problem only one jetway is connecting to PMDG 777 for example gate B38. Could your fix for EDDM work for KDEN?

Kind regards Robert

Strange Oliver that you are not responding anymore to my topic?

Your last answer to me is from 24 March.

I see you answer to other topics over here!

Would you be so kind to take a look at post nr 10 in topic: Jetways connecting question for Oliver?       

Kind regards Robert

• Developer

Please read my post #6 there again: I could only handle one of both A or B not A and B, so only the Gate Alternative where AES is handled has the safegate for the moment. As I dont have the source of the "dummys" of the scenery, I is hard to bring back the Dummy case and it will not help, as it will not be animated anyway. 

When I enhance AES to handle two different Parkingslots at the same Gate (as here in MUC) then AES will simulate both safegate as then you can use both Alternatives. But therefore I must redesign the complete code to handle the Jetways of two parking Gate. At the moment it is connected only to one.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't understand why you have opened a new topic for this? Why not just asking in the original topic for another reply?

I think it's better to get back to the original topic where you already discussing with Oliver.

I will therefore close this topic and set a link back to the original one.

Archived