Livery Request - Monarch A321

kyleh

Hello,

I am a huge fan of your liveries for the ! They're great. However, a tiny part of me is missing :lol:

I know you have already painted 2 Monarch Airlines A321 with sharklets, but there is another variant.

The ones you have painted (AE, AD) both have Monarch.co.uk written on the side but the one I would love to see only has Monarch, for example, G-ZBAM. http://www.airliners.net/photo/Monarch-Airlines/Airbus-A321-211/2677282/&sid=258f2ecc8a877116573cb17d364b7b98

You already do have a livery like this without sharkets, so all I can think that you need to do is to add sharkets and to change the registration - the body is exactly the same. 

If you are to paint this in the future, I would really like it to be G-ZBAM as it was the second Airbus I've ever flown on and the first plane that I've ever been inside the flightdeck of.

Thanks very much!

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 14 Stunden , kyleh sagte:

Hello,

I am a huge fan of your liveries for the ! They're great. However, a tiny part of me is missing :lol:

I know you have already painted 2 Monarch Airlines A321 with sharklets, but there is another variant.

The ones you have painted (AE, AD) both have Monarch.co.uk written on the side but the one I would love to see only has Monarch, for example, G-ZBAM. http://www.airliners.net/photo/Monarch-Airlines/Airbus-A321-211/2677282/&sid=258f2ecc8a877116573cb17d364b7b98

You already do have a livery like this without sharkets, so all I can think that you need to do is to add sharkets and to change the registration - the body is exactly the same. 

If you are to paint this in the future, I would really like it to be G-ZBAM as it was the second Airbus I've ever flown on and the first plane that I've ever been inside the flightdeck of.

Thanks very much!

... and this one?

Yes, that is the one I am referring to that has the exact same body on A321 models without '.co.uk' on the side. However, you do not have one like this with sharkets, such as G-ZBAM.

Archived