cant update airac for aerosoft a320 using navdatapro

littleguychris

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you updating the correct product? There have been several Airbus products from AS over the years:

• Airbus X
  • Airbus X Extended
  • Airbus A318/A319 respective A320/A321

Make sure you update the AIRAC for the product you have installed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you running the NavDataPro tool as administrator (right click the executable file, then "run as administrator")?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Check the following:

1. Click on "Details" right to the listed cycle and check if it lists the AerosoftAirbusX.zip

2. go the folder where you have the NavdataPro software installed, check the folder ..aerosoft\NavdataPro\downloads\NavDataProCycle\ for the file AerosoftAirbusX.zip

I assume that you bought only one cycle?

yes I only have one cycle purchased which is 1512 and I see in details that the aerosoftairbusx.zip folder does not exist. I also looked in the navdatapro folder and also see that it is missing. Do I need to purchase a band new airac cycle for it to work?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can't download historical airac cycles. Once you bought a cycle you have to download it immediately for all add-ons you want to make use of it.

So to answer your question: yes.

ok that's weird because I has able to download the airac cycle for the pmdg 777 for p3d even though it was outdated. But I downloaded the airac data for my ngx on fsx when 1512 was the latest cycle

Archived