2 throttle setup? Carrier ops w/o tacpack

vfrflyer

Hi,

recently bought the F14 (P3D v3) and at the moment I've git two questions:

1) is it possible to set up left and right throttle (I own registered FSUIPC and Hotas Warthog)

I can only set one throttle.

I disabled P3D controls completely and setup throttles via FSUIPC and the "send directly to FSUIPC calibration".

Throttle 1-4 don't work, only "throttle" does work.

2) is it possible two takeoff and land on carrier, a/a refueling without tacpack?

I think tacpack is still not avail. fir P3D v3

Thanks in advance

Daniel

-I have TM WH setup via FSUIPC with seperate throttles, so it definetly should be possible. Check your axes with the TARGET tool or default windows game controller

-Takeoff and landing on carrier is a built in FSX/p3D Function and does not require TacPack. You will just need to place the carrier somehow (CCP, compile boat traffic) or use the predefined flights that come with the f-14x. A/A refueling should work also, although I´m not sure on that.

Tacpack for P3D v3.2 is available by the way.

Thanks for the fast reply. The axis work as they should within windows controller settings. How do I setup the two axis in FSUIPC?

Edit: axes problem solved. No idea what went wrong before I posted that it didn't work.

Archived