ValenciaX 1.10 lights problem...

gianluk81

On 11/05/2016 at 8:31 AM, Jonas Scholz said:

Hello,

we will release that fix in the next week.

Jonas

Any progress with the update release?

We are still waiting for this update on the lights for over a month do you just don't care about your paying costumers jonas said on the 11 of May that the hot fix will be realeased the week after and nothing I think it's about time it's sorted

I'm assuming the delay is due to the Latinwings team being busy with getting Requena ready for release; but it would be much appreciated if they could take the time to fix their currently released products in a more timely manner.

Regards

• Developer
On 28/5/2016 at 8:16 PM, GogzyH said:

Any progress with the update release?

15 hours ago, GogzyH said:

I'm assuming the delay is due to the Latinwings team being busy with getting Requena ready for release; but it would be much appreciated if they could take the time to fix their currently released products in a more timely manner.

Regards

20 hours ago, duartevieira said:

We are still waiting for this update on the lights for over a month do you just don't care about your paying costumers jonas said on the 11 of May that the hot fix will be realeased the week after and nothing I think it's about time it's sorted

Good dawns ....

Sorry for the delay we have with the release of version 1.11 of Valencia.

More than two weeks ago that this list, but the team of beta testers was slow , and it takes longer than expected to get us an answer, and for this reason they took to deliver Aerosoft the update.

Aerosoft already have in their hands the update from a few days ago and will soon get the new version that solves all lighting problems .

todabian us are things to improve, but it will be late .

• 2 weeks later...

And here we go again does any of you care about this update you said to me that aerosoft already have the update in their hand for more than 3 weeks can you email them and asked them what's going on this is becoming a joke now so I paid 20 something euros for an add on that I cannot fly at night cos I can't see the runway do you think that right 

Archived