ValenciaX 1.10 lights problem...

gianluk81

Hi guys!

Update Valencia to last version...but...i see this orrible lights...see the screen...Rwy lights problem.

Run on p3d 3.2.

Please login to display this image.

Hi, p3d 3.2 (same problem in 3.1). I have HDR on and don't have any lights addon, only Taburet Europa Base pack, but... the problem with rwy lights present also no taburet addon.

nope - I just read several posts that are about problems/strange effects with P3D HDR enabled.

As it is just a switch on/off I think it't worth a try

I am also having issues with night lighting at Valencia (in P3D v3.2)

Taxway and runway edge lights very dim, no runway centre-line lights and ramp areas are black!

Sode 1.3.1 is installed and working, HDR is off.

Same here: airport lights are very dim.

To the OP: your first problem is clearly because of the Taburet lighting you have. It looks great from up in the air but on the ground it will look like large orbs.

Hi, I have the same problems, runway lights very dim, flickering and almost disappearing as soon as I get a bit far from the runway. I suppose this is due to the type of custom light, it was the same with RF SceneryBuilding sceneries in P3D v3. I urge the developers to fix the problem. Thanks.

Can we please have some input from Aerosoft / Simware regarding this issue - this product is being sold as P3Dv3 compatible when it clearly has major issues on the platform!

Even an acknowledgement, or "we're working on it" would suffice!

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Well this is really the P3d issue. Getting lights right is very hard because P3d V3 has so many different light options and they all determine how things look. Clearly it is too dim on your system and your settings, but on my settings it's okay. I'll have a talk with the developers to see if we can come up with lights that work better for more systems.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well this is really the P3d issue. Getting lights right is very hard because P3d V3 has so many different light options and they all determine how things look. Clearly it is too dim on your system and your settings, but on my settings it's okay. I'll have a talk with the developers to see if we can come up with lights that work better for more systems.

It's linked to P3D v3.2's HDR - with HDR off all lights are EXTREMELY dim (cant even see runway center lights), and the ramp areas are in darkness.

With HDR on, things look normal!

Fine for those that prefer HDR on but not so great for those of us that dislike HDR.

Well, the screenshot I posted (post #10) is with HDR on, and the lights look very dim as well. In fact there is only a white lamp, without any halo around. Seen from a distance, it almost disappears...

On 23/4/2016 at 6:10 PM, gmoneyprs said:

Um, ok. Care to tell us about it?

I´m sure that he is refering with Taxi ground lights hotfix (was released 1 day after release). And for update of problem. 

He i leave to all of you a screemshot. Was tested with clear install of P3D V3.2. 

The hotfix will be release soon!.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived