AIRAC installation PMDG (NGX) - Prepar3d

Tomi

Hi,

Can someone guide me how to install AIRAC for PMDG - under Prepar3d? When I hit install it comes out with failure notice... that path is not found. Should I set it manually?

Tom

if you use the navigraph manager it scans your system of  aircraft that are supported by navigraph, and installs it on wright

place. when you install manually search for navdata folder pmdg.

Hi,

Looks like I was not specific enough... I can't get NXG to update. I have pointed NavDataPro to Navdate forlder within PMDG. Looks like it was installed ok there, but NGS seems to have another SIDSTARS folder. Can someone help?

Tom

3 hours ago, Tomi said:

Looks like I was not specific enough... I can't get NXG to update. I have pointed NavDataPro to Navdate forlder within PMDG. Looks like it was installed ok there, but NGS seems to have another SIDSTARS folder. Can someone help?

Are you trying to get the AIRAC to install in the NGX or PFPX? If it is the NGX, I suggest to bring this topic up on the PMDG NGX Forum at Avsim. They will be more than happy6 to help you.

Damn it, I was supposed to write on NavData support forum. How this end up here, no clue. I'll swing over to NavData.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The path to the navdata for PMDG is wrong. It should simply read

"<P3D path>\PMDG" not "<P3D path>\PMDG\Navdata"

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived