SCEL Santiago - beacon tower view

On 24/03/2016 at 3:55 PM, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello rogjack,

with our SCEL Santiago i cannot recreate this.

"View is Beacon Tower" (SHIFT 5) is a little bit above the tower here...

X-Plane 10.45.

Greets Heinz

OK, the two scenery packs needed reversing to work properly. Suggest a rename to default in correct order?

• Administrator

Hello rogjack,

you have to change the order in the file scenery_packs.ini. It is in the Custom Scerenry folder.

The scenery_packs.ini is the important file for X-Plane 10 to work with the correct scenery order....

Please see here too:

Greets Heinz

I know about modifying the scenery.ini but I was just suggesting that a simple rename of the folders would make it unnecessary.

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hello rogjack,

yes this you can do. But then you have to delete the scenery_packs.ini and then start X-Plane 10. (Make a backup of yor scenery_packs.ini before).

In this case the sim will create a new scenery_packs.ini with the order from the folders in the Custom Scenery folder.

If the scenery_packs.ini exists during the start of X-Plane 10 only new folders/addons will be read...

And new folders or addons will positioned from X-Plane 10 at first at the top of the ini file.

Greets Heinz

Archived