Long distance beaverX

• Aerosoft

Look at what Tim has been working on this weekend... for some event we needed a BeaverX that could run long distance. The 350 gallon tank feeds directly into the center tank. Other modifications are a enlarged oil tank and a thermos with coffee.

please note you only see added images to the forum messages if you are logged on.

• Aerosoft

I'd like someone to try^^

Really nice idea fellas. Plane becomes more'n'more interesting to me... :)

Heck, you should buy Flight Simulator!

Sorry could not resist. It's nearly 2100 and I have been working for 12 hours. Tired and hungry.

@mathjis: I already own FSX AND FS9. What did you mean by that?

BTW, i first have to gather some money for upgrading my hardware. Installing ADD-Ons in FSX wouldn't make sense, beforehand.

I'd smoke, I'd just leave the window open, fireproof flight suit with my fire-clothing on top of that. Then a huge rubber dinghy filled with AFFF (foam for fire fighting at airports) between the Beamer-seats and the tankage. Long flights require nicotine, period..... :roll: :wink: :D

Seriously, that thing looks very cool :D 8)

PS: The hat that Nick shows with two tins of .5 litre Grolsch works for me as well, the refill case of beer can also add to the fire-fighting.

Best regards

Can we have a version that feeds beer (or wine) directly to the pilot, a slightly grander design to the "Beer Helmet" :D

Now you're talking Nick!!! cheers!!

Cool mod, looks great!

I am still holding out for a really hot girl in the copilot VC!! :D

Wonder how that will handle my STOL Alaskan bush flying? Can't wait to see it. This Beaver is the first add-on I bought for FSX and it's what I fly the most. Thanks for such a sweet bird!