DO-27 Texture Issue

TC01

Yesterday afternoon I downloaded the DO-27. I'm from the "old school" of flight sim flying so I enjoy the 2D panel more than flying with the VC. When I first loaded the aircraft, it defaulted to the VC and everything worked great. I then ran the extenal config tool and selected the 2D cockpit. Reloaded the sim, and lost all of the textures for both the VC and the exterior of the aircraft.

I have since reloaded the aircraft 4 times, each time deleteing the aircraft by using the Windows XP control panel add/remove feature. Each time a I select the 2D panel, I lose the textures.

Any Ideas? I running XP with a 2.4 GHz processor, 1 Gig of RAM, and a Radeon 9550 with 256K of video memory.

Thanks

Tom

• Aerosoft
Yesterday afternoon I downloaded the DO-27. I'm from the "old school" of flight sim flying so I enjoy the 2D panel more than flying with the VC. When I first loaded the aircraft, it defaulted to the VC and everything worked great. I then ran the extenal config tool and selected the 2D cockpit. Reloaded the sim, and lost all of the textures for both the VC and the exterior of the aircraft.

I have since reloaded the aircraft 4 times, each time deleteing the aircraft by using the Windows XP control panel add/remove feature. Each time a I select the 2D panel, I lose the textures.

Any Ideas? I running XP with a 2.4 GHz processor, 1 Gig of RAM, and a Radeon 9550 with 256K of video memory.

Thanks

Tom

Hello Tony, it's a known issues. check this to get it sorted:

http://www.digital-aviation.de/ewpforum/viewtopic.php?t=3627

Mathjiskok,

Thank you for your help. I was unable to find the answer within the forum so I needed to ask the question. The patch worked!

For those who have not purchase the DO-27 product you are missing a great aircraft. And the product comes with excellant help.

Thanks again.

Tom