Frankfurt Airport

Shermann

Hi Guys !!!

It was long i didnt fly to EDDF as it caused me CTD but lately while i do and in EDDF i see the Runway flickering a ot and then the texture disapear and then after a while appear again :D Any solution ? I use UTE and GEPRO

Thank You very Much

Alfredo

I think so !! The CTD is caused by that !! And usually after a flight of two hours with bad weather arriving to EDDF it causes that.. But te fivckering i dont know the cause .

Thank You

Alfredo

Dunno if the UT should have priority 1 and Eddf should be priority 2

My UT was the fist addon installed and is priored next to the default scenery. EDDF is way up higher

Hello Folks,

I remember that UT had memory problems with a certain texture and there was a fix made available for it. If my memory serves me correct it was due to the industrial textures.

As for CTDs also make sure that you dont have duplicate AFCADS for the airport as this has been known to cause crashes too.

Hi Shaun,

Yes, I struggeled alot before the update from UT came out for the memory leak, so that part is already fixed.

I have downloaded everything found to get EDDF to work, but always when having longer flights than 2 hrs into Frankfurt it's CTD on Final on 25 R, 500 ft from touch down.

Dunno whats causing the trouble but something in MAF. I rather think it's the highway traffic and have disabled that now for test another flight