Any chance of getting the Maldives?

Marc W.

There was some Maldives scenery done by L***, but that was for FS 2002 ... many pretty islands and resorts there, and with mostly water frames will be excellent even on high detail!

I'd pay in advance today! :D

• Aerosoft
There was some Maldives scenery done by L***, but that was for FS 2002 ... many pretty islands and resorts there, and with mostly water frames will be excellent even on high detail!

I'd pay in advance today! :D

Pay in advance for the whole development? It was not a major hit for LAGO and I doubt it would be now.

That's too bad because I love the scenery...

yep - isn't it all in the marketing? think of the "Adventures" - flights between islands ... more potential than Helgoland, isn't there? :D

Frankly, the L*** scenery was a little boring ... much more possible with FSX ... the capital with its exotic airport alone should be great ...

male.jpg

well, one can dream ... :roll:

I actually wanted to get this scenery, but didn't due to it being from Lago and what was goling on in their forums.

I'd like to see this done to FSX standards also, would be great for missions.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprized Maldives was not a hit. Still today, I always spend lot of time there. I also spend quite amount time in Glacier Bay, Tongass Fjords, Misty Fjords. Scenerys are beyond beautiful. So when I need the sun and warthm, I go to Maldives. Scnenery has always run well on computers. Thank you.

I'm surprized Maldives was not a hit. Still today, I always spend lot of time there. I also spend quite amount time in Glacier Bay, Tongass Fjords, Misty Fjords. Scenerys are beyond beautiful. So when I need the sun and warthm, I go to Maldives. Scnenery has always run well on computers. Thank you.

sample missions ...

- get in the cockpit of that air taxi and deliver tourist to three island resorts within the time allowed

- Shane Flotcher went snorkling and has been carried away by the currents - climb the helo and rescue him!

- The billionaire Matt Hyes Cook owns a private island ... you are his pilot - the weather is bad, can you make the landing?

btw: methinks this would even make for some nice boat travel! (Remember, this was at least one boat for FS9 ... should be able to design one for FSX ^^ )

• Aerosoft
sample missions ...

- get in the cockpit of that air taxi and deliver tourist to three island resorts within the time allowed

- Shane Flotcher went snorkling and has been carried away by the currents - climb the helo and rescue him!

- The billionaire Matt Hyes Cook owns a private island ... you are his pilot - the weather is bad, can you make the landing?

btw: methinks this would even make for some nice boat travel! (Remember, this was at least one boat for FS9 ... should be able to design one for FSX ^^ )

The problem is that is is so far from anywhere that is is hard to sell it. Now don't bring up Lukla okay? :roll:

The problem is that is is so far from anywhere that is is hard to sell it. Now don't bring up Lukla okay? :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

so the Antarctica Scenery is out?

How about including some missions to increase sales capacity... :?:

I would buy it! Loved the other version. It really was a lot of fun hopping from resort to resort in a floatplane!

yep, that's the idea ... come one guys!!! Make this and I'll buy it three times ...

also: great frames! Mostly water and hardly any elevation ... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I would definetly buy Maldives if Aerosoft makes it. I have a lot of FS friends that totally agree with me. Because there is so much water you can make an extremely detailed scenery without having the heavy performance impact. Just imagine Maldives in FSX with the new water effects, light bloom, high ground texture resolution etc. I can't find any reason why people shouldn't buy it. This WILL be an hit!

adventures? missions? relaxing ...

(all photos taken by myself, btw)

Awesome shots! Can you imagine this place in FSX? Come on Aerosoft, you will make big profit if you do this scenery :) Could be the best scenery on the market.

Awesome shots! Can you imagine this place in FSX? Come on Aerosoft, you will make big profit if you do this scenery :) Could be the best scenery on the market.

thanks, hehe ... uh well, let's just bother Mathijs and Shaun with endless pretty pics ... :D

this one, though, is NOT by me ...

About source data, I have noticed many of the atolls are in high res at Google Earth!

Hilton%20Maldives%20Resorts%20-%201.JPG

thanks, hehe ... uh well, let's just bother Mathijs and Shaun with endless pretty pics ... :D

this one, though, is NOT by me ...

About source data, I have noticed many of the atolls are in high res at Google Earth!

Hilton%20Maldives%20Resorts%20-%201.JPG

Looks stunning! As I said, this will be a big success if Aerosoft decides to do it for FSX.