Idea for a new feature: Config file to define type of fueling

Hello Oliver,

I thought about the problem in the current version of AES that it seems to be random which kind of tanker is used when fueling is requested. Sometimes (very often) the dispenser arrives, and very few times the tanking truck comes to the aircraft. On most of the airports only one of these systems is available: Airports which have an underfloor pipeline system will have dispensers and on airports without such a system you will hardly see a dispenser anytime. So what about introducing a new config file, in which the user (or you) can define which kind of fueling is available at the airports. It could look like this:

[Fueling]

Tanking_Truck = EDDL, EDDK, EDDH

Dispenser = EDDF, EHAM, EDDM,

and may be edited by the user via text editor (or not if you don't want that to be possible)

I would appreciate if you could think about this idea or any other possibilty to select the right method of fueling. (e.g. in EDDL I get a dispenser nearly everytime, but there is no such system in reality. AES has been the best system for ground services when it comes to real procedures, so it should be possible to customize that)

Thank you so much for your great work.

Archived