RDAF Catalina details

kimdahl

Hi Mathijs

I have the RDAF paint scheme details ready for you, but where can I send them? The pics are rather large (about 2500 x 1800 pixels), so my usual image hosting service won't accept them. Furthermore there might be a copyright problem, if they are posted publicly (even though the copyright date is 1968) :oops: These drawings also have the correct tail profile for the RDAF version of PBY-6A.

BTW I have made a little effect package which adds dynamic engine smoke in the correct positions, originally made for Mike Stone's and Alphasim's Cats. I haven't published it anywhere yet. Would you be interested in this, perhaps just as an inspiration for further development? The effects work in both FS9 and FSX.

Regards

Kim

• Aerosoft
Hi Mathijs

I have the RDAF paint scheme details ready for you, but where can I send them? The pics are rather large (about 2500 x 1800 pixels), so my usual image hosting service won't accept them. Furthermore there might be a copyright problem, if they are posted publicly (even though the copyright date is 1968) :oops: These drawings also have the correct tail profile for the RDAF version of PBY-6A.

BTW I have made a little effect package which adds dynamic engine smoke in the correct positions, originally made for Mike Stone's and Alphasim's Cats. I haven't published it anywhere yet. Would you be interested in this, perhaps just as an inspiration for further development? The effects work in both FS9 and FSX.

Regards

Kim

Hey Kim, sounds very good, if you contact me on info@aerosoft-shop.com and I'll get you an ftp to use.

Hi Mathijs

I will do that when I get home. Then you can also get my own pics of various details on the L-861, plus some of the historical PBY pics.

/Kim