Sacramento night lighting in P3D v3.2

twharrell

First of all, congrats to the IDS team for a very nicely done Sacramento. I purchased it yesterday and have been slewing around, exploring the airport. I like the attention to detail and performance is actually quite good.

I noticed a couple of issues with night lighting, though:

1) The taxiway edge lights are barely visible at night, and sections of lights are completely missing (namely the taxiway in from of the terminal - maybe there are none there in real life?)

2) There are missing stretches of taxiway centerline lights. Also, some of the centerline lights indicating the high speed runway exits are not very well defined.

3) There are no night textures for the general aviation buildings. The ramps are lit but the buildings themselves have no window lights, etc.

4) The entire airport looks very bright at night to me, that is the taxiways themselves don't look very dark. I'm just comparing this to other payware airports. This could be just my eyes, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Thanks, guys.

Todd

So, I give you guys credit for a nice scenery, voice my concerns on lighting and you pretty much ignore me for almost a week. Nice support fellas. You just lost a customer.

Archived