F-14 Extended (v2.01) Uploaded

jcagle

• Aerosoft

Because you already made up your mind and consider P3d a very badly programmed program.  The fact I get 50 fps will probably not interest you because you will say my 1500 dollar machine is a NASA rig. I learned the hard way that these discussions are useless.

And that concludes this topic. Any follow up on how good or bad P3d is will be removed.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose it may just be how each computer works, but I have found that I get 50fps with the Superhornet, and more 25-30 in the F-14X, so it can be a little confusing as to why it's such a drastic drop.

9 hours ago, peter197 said:

I suppose it may just be how each computer works, but I have found that I get 50fps with the Superhornet, and more 25-30 in the F-14X, so it can be a little confusing as to why it's such a drastic drop.

Likely due to the texture size difference between the 2 planes. The VRS Superbug is 1024x1024. Don't understand the push by so many developers to have so called HD textures exceeding (1024x1024). If the textures are done properly they will look as good as higher res textures and allow FSX breathing room.

• jcagle unpinned this topic

Archived