Questions before to buy

Richard Portier

Hello,

Please,

-Is it possible to have some failures (Eg : engine fire, systems and so on...) ?

-Is there some video of ejection sequence somewhere ? I searched on Youtube, I have not found it...

Thanks and Regards,

Richard Portier

7 hours ago, Richard Portier said:

Hello,

Please,

-Is it possible to have some failures (Eg : engine fire, systems and so on...) ?

-Is there some video of ejection sequence somewhere ? I searched on Youtube, I have not found it...

Thanks and Regards,

Richard Portier

Hi Richard , Yes engine fire effects are included ( it is a Lightning after all! :0)  and fires and systems failures can be scheduled in the normal manner and will show on the warning panel.

The ejection sequence has no external visualisation other than the canopy leaving . In VC pulling the ejection handles  jettisons the canopy and as the seat fires the screen goes black and you are given the option of resetting the flight or quitting.

Cheers

DR

2 hours ago, wingman5 said:

Hi Richard , Yes engine fire effects are included ( it is a Lightning after all! :0)  and fires and systems failures can be scheduled in the normal manner and will show on the warning panel.

The ejection sequence has no external visualisation other than the canopy leaving . In VC pulling the ejection handles  jettisons the canopy and as the seat fires the screen goes black and you are given the option of resetting the flight or quitting.

Cheers

DR

Hi and thank you Wingman5 for your answer,

Concerning failures, do you speak about Fsx failures or failures included/scripted in the product like in the F14 or the Twin Otter (failures by bad management engine or systems) ?

Regards,

Richard Portier

8 hours ago, wingman5 said:

Hi Richard 

The Lightning just uses the standard FSX failures.

D

Ok, thank you Wingman the five. It's shame but I think I'll buy it anyway, I love old ladies :) , I saw some very good videos on YT about procedures and interesting features ...

Regards,

Richard Portier

Archived