Questions (Extended)

Kasatka

Did someone else find these "issues" (maybe it's my fault)?
With the 2.00 version the Tomcat (B version) begins to climb under Mach 1, and over it begins to dive. (The 1.10 version doesn't started to climb under Mach 1, but went to dive also over it.) Yeah, I heard about the trimms (I don't like to play with them permanently :D), but is this climb/dive normal (intentional)?
On the payload manager I can't see the "load M61-A1" box (F-14B), but in the manual it's there.
Speed brake in/out clicks twice for one push (and it can be heard in outside view too).

1 hour ago, Kasatka said:

Did someone else find these "issues" (maybe it's my fault)?
With the 2.00 version the Tomcat (B version) begins to climb under Mach 1, and over it begins to dive. (The 1.10 version doesn't started to climb under Mach 1, but went to dive also over it.) Yeah, I heard about the trimms (I don't like to play with them permanently :D), but is this climb/dive normal (intentional)?

- Yes, it was specifically requested by someone intimately familiar with the F-14...and actually should have been present in all previous versions. The only thing new to the forefront with the B model is that you should be able to supercruise around M1.2 at altitude.

- We used to have the option to load the M61-A1, but decided it was redundant since it gets loaded with the sim anyways (this is actually another items that been around since v1.00)

- Meaning the SB clicks twice going forward and twice going back or clicks going forward and then again on release? It's a spring loaded three-position switch that returns to neutral unless held in place so two click per press is normal (once forward, one back to neutral).

Thank you John, the Tomcat is really awesome, thank you for your and the whole team's work.

Well, I like trimming or not, I prefer relism, so it's no problem at all. :) Thank you for your answers.

Archived