Version 1.3.

scand

In conclusion of an interior inspection of the installed program, it is only a PATCH to the earlier version. The main Program 1.3 as downloaded from the web site only contains .exe for AES Help not the Main Program exe.

What I need is the correct Program exe or the location where I can download the earlier version and then install 1.3 over it.

If you closely lock at the enlarged file I posted, you will notice that there is no EXIT or any other option located at the bottom of either of the three

views. That is the 1st clue that the main program is not running.

The 2nd clue is that the installed size of the Progrm under properties indicates 488 files in 19 folders using 38.9 MB of HD. Now going under Programs install/uninstall under Control Panel, I noticed theat the file size

was only 1.29MB. That is all I needed to know.

In summary I need the original .exe file or, better yet the earlier version

of the prgram. I will except the .exe file and hope that it works. If not, I will need the original program!

Hope this all helps!

ALEX

Hello Alex,

The file on the website does indeed install the complete setup and is not just a patch to V1.2. I have just installed it into my dummy FS9 setup for testing purposes and all files are there.

Please try changing your screenmode to at least 1024x768 minimum.

Then try running AESHelp.

I just tested it on my screen at 800x600 and can then replicate your problem.