Bergen taxiway lighting issue.

Chok

Hello i have a problem with ENBR after upgrading to P3D V3.2 from V3.0 on windows 10.

I've seen this when flying the Aerosoft Airbus and the PMDG NGX.

Whenever you face east in the airport the taxiway lights disappear. Like as in you turn off the runway everything shuts off, then turn down the main taxiway and they come back and when you park turn to park at the gate they're gone again.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Are you sure Bergen is P3dV3 compatible?

Lights are a common issue for airports not yet V3 complete

On the forum home page you will see a tab in the top right - P3dV3 compatibility list.

34 minutes ago, pgreenwo said:

Are you sure Bergen is P3dV3 compatible?

Lights are a common issue for airports not yet V3 complete

On the forum home page you will see a tab in the top right - P3dV3 compatibility list.

You're right it isn't on the list.

But it worked for me in V3.0 and there could have been someone else that had found a workaround for V3.2  that would fix it until an update is released  that makes it 100% compatible, hence why i made the post.

33 minutes ago, Frederik Pedersen said:

You're right it isn't on the list.

But it worked for me in V3.0 and there could have been someone else that had found a workaround for V3.2  that would fix it until an update is released  that makes it 100% compatible, hence why i made the post.

My Dublin install does that. Some times there are lights and sometimes not. I use 3.1 - I have not bothered with 3.2 yet. 

Hope you get it sorted. Sorry I can't be of more help 

• 1 month later...

I made a Video of the issue.

I hope the scenery gets made compatible soon. This kind of ruins the immersion. 

The taxiway light marking textures also disappear during daytime.

• 1 month later...

After updating the V3.3.5 the night lighting is now completely missing.

Any chance an update is coming up in the future to make it compatible?

• 1 month later...

Archived