Are there gonna be some new pictures coming soon?

Nater

I see you had pics of the cockpit area.........very nice!! Suggestion, if you happen to make a video, you should make a Quicktime vid that would allow us to pan in the cockpit by our selvs.... i know its against rules to mention other addon companys but an example would be VRS w/ there new FA18 . They did this and its very cool . Good advertisiment tool i think ..... Just a thought.....

thanks,

Nater

• Aerosoft
I see you had pics of the cockpit area.........very nice!! Suggestion, if you happen to make a video, you should make a Quicktime vid that would allow us to pan in the cockpit by our selvs.... i know its against rules to mention other addon companys but an example would be VRS w/ there new FA18 . They did this and its very cool . Good advertisiment tool i think ..... Just a thought.....

thanks,

Nater

Pictures for what aircraft Nater? There are 5 aircraft in production.

Sorry about that. LOL , i just caught that i lacked specifics there....well for A10 , F16 or the seahawk for fsx. Those are the aircrafts of interest to me right now.. I wanted to see the nice progress is all. Dont mean to bombard with a bunch of questions......:)