Review : BeaverX Flightsimx.co.uk

• Aerosoft

I think I missed this review of the BeaverX of my latest dearest friends at FlightsimX: http://www.flightsimx.co.uk/?p=184.

His conclusion:

"When I first heard that Aerosoft where releasing the Beaver for FSX, my initial thought was “Why?”. However, during the review it became obvious that a lot of time and effort has gone into its creation and I certainly had a lot of fun with all the variations and additional features this add-on provides. Since starting with FSX, I find myself doing many more shorter flights using GA aircraft, compared to the many long-haul flights I carried out with earlier versions of the sim. Aerosoft’s BeaverX is the ideal tool for these short flights.

The aircraft have a very convincing “atmosphere” to them, giving you a real feel for the age and type of aircraft you’re flying.

I have no hesitation in recommending the aircraft to anyone who enjoys this type of flying and you do get rather a lot for the asking price (at the time of writing, 16.95 Euros)."

Great site btw, we love the layout and the tags etc. Modern and stylish, this is a site to watch.