Release : German Landmarks now available

• Aerosoft

We are happy to announce the release of CR software German Landmarks.

Already a hit for FS2004, a FSX version of this extensive product is now available in download (and soon boxed ) format. More than 10.000 objects enhance your VFR experience in Germany. Industry parks, high rise buildings, electricity plants, transmission masts, every object that you will need for VFR navigation is placed according to the AIP. More than 300 small airports (ultra lights/ gliders) and more than 300 heliports are added so you will find a lot more places to land. At €34.95 this is a perfect enhancement for Germany.

Product page: http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/ger...landmarksx.html

germanlandmarks_5.jpg

germanlandmarks_7.jpg

germanlandmarks_8.jpg

germanlandmarks_9.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi,

is there a place where I can get the PDF file, to see before I buy which glider fields are added?

Esp. I whant to know if Aßlar is include too. Also if the Dünsberg tower is added and other landmarks I familar with.

I think 35 € is too much to buy without to know what you get. Only the numbers of added fields isn't enough for me.

Bye

Markus

Hi,

your questions are very specific! We included 10000 Objects all 2200 Landmarks from DFS are included.

So we also have "Auf Dem Dünsberg Fernmeldeturm" in our database.

I only found gliding area "Asslarer Hütte" in Hessen. Propably you ment this.

And yes in the FSX version this is included as well.

Thanks for the answer.

Yes that the objects I mean.

I guess there is anothe copy sold :)

Bye

Markus

PS: The PDF for download would be still a good idea.

Hi,

believe me there are all gliding and UL sites included.

If you find one that is missing give me a call and i will include it!

But just for short info:

German Landmarks is the product, and not German Gliding areas :D

They are included as Landmarks and can be used. They do not look like in reality! We included them into correct position and most of them have correct length (we did not have all data from all fields...)

It should be a small gimmick included in the Landmarks scenery :roll:

• 1 month later...

Good day.

Does German Landmarks go well with Ultimate Terrain Europe and Ground Environment ?? No flickering issues etc..etc...

Golli.

I am not use what your question is positioned, FSX or FS2004?

Both products you mentioned are base ground and Mesh sceneries ( I think for FS2004) They do not have any conflicts with German Landmarks at all.

Flickering problams are only known in FSX. The gliding areas are made with Base Textures and will use any mesh FSX runs with. So you always have sloped runways!