Preview: VeniceX

will this be just a FSX compatible version with a few gizmos or is it a "real" update of the FS9 version? (including a new version of something that can only be seen on a special day ... ) :lol:

:D great news. I still enjoy the FS9 Venice scenery but this really should be amazing. I hope my computer can run it. I still remember the scenery in fs9 on my old pc was very demanding :lol:

That's it! Not for now, not for some time.

Too weak hardware and way too many costly (and very enjoyable) addons bought for FS9. :wink:

Best regards,

Rafal

:lol: ...Okay, that's a fair statement then :)

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to float the Beaver up the canals. Haha. I lived in Italy for 4 years (at Aviano Air Base). I used to go to Venice very often and I really miss that place.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe this FSX version will have gondolas? BTW, got an e-mail from Amazon today announcing that this Venice scenery for both FSX and FS9 will be available on June, 1! :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...