AES Help won't Close

scand

First, I don't have that option.

Without going to properties on your desk top, how do you change your Wallpaper?

You can't.

I can't close ESHelp after I open the airport list. When the intial screen opens, down at the bottom is CLOSE PROGRAM option. However, if I open any of the choices above, the CLOSE PROGRAM disappears and

that's the whole Program.

Alex

Hello Alex,

Left you a reply to your other posts about a possible resolution.

You need to change your screenmode to at least 1024x768 minimum to see all the AESHelp window, if you are at 800x600 it will be stuck out of view and not accessible, once you change then you should the see the aforementioned button at the bottom.

Also just a tip for you Alex,

Always try seeing if you can close a program first by using the Task manager in Windows, this can be opened using the key combination of Control+Alt+Delete

I do believe you would have had no problem closing AEShelp down from there without rebooting.

The maual did not say anything about the resolution had to to be 1024

to run AES Help prgram.

Everything seems to be all right now.

Thanks!

CHEERS

Alex

• Developer

Hi,

sorry, I never expact to find PC out there, which still have a solution below 1024/768.

I will check, if I can reduce the size of AESHelp Window a littlebit so that it fit to 800x600

brgds

Oliver Pabst