Mega Airport Oslo v2 1.06 [P3D] runway texture problem.

gianluk81

Hi guys...

if fly to ENGM (last version installed) i have this problem at rwy 19R...

Some parts of runway is missing. See photo...

I have installed ORBX Global and OpenLC EU, but i don't have FTX Norway and ORBX Vectors.

I found another post when i see the hotfix for flatten problem and other...but...the fix works also without FTX Norway installed?

Please login to display this image.

no, the problem are same, in p3d 3 and in 2.5, i have two system for sim...and i have same problem in both simulator.

Few minutes ago i test another flight, from EKCH to ENGM and i have same trouble...some parts of runway 19R are missed, refresh scenery don't resolve, only if enter in library and click ok, the scenery return to normal. Any idea for resolve this big problem?

I'm doing a fresh install at the weekend due to new hardware. I will have a look before I install my mesh and orbx vector. 

Drop note back for you if I can find a solution 

Thanks sir!!!

In the last flight i see the problem on 19R/01L but... if change mesh resolution from 5 to 1 the runway back to normal state (with all textures ok).

What the correct mesh resolution set for correct works scenery?

...today fly from ENBR to ENGM with mesh resolution at 1m...but...the texture problem at ENGM 19R/01L remain. Only enter in library, click ok, and texture back correctly. This in p3d 2.5 and 3.1.

Archived