AES Repaintkit 1.2

• Developer

To create replacement textures for vehicles of AES, you can now find the Paint kit here:

AES Repaint Kit V1.2

Here the Manuel, which is also included in the Paintkit ZIP:AES Repaintkit Manual_ENG.pdf

For upload of your Replacement Textures please use the AES Download Area here

Please only upload Replacement Texture there, so that all Users can find them easier.

Please fill out all fields with the need infos of your pack.

Please only upload Sets, which are usable for FS9 and FSX, see manual for more details.

For the usage of the paintkit you need minimum AES Version 2.41, more here.

• OPabst pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, OPabst said:

Only the new pushback truck is added.

Well I have had quite a few pushbacks and have yet to see the new truck. So I resorted to opening the paint kit. I can see new textures but still no idea what it looks like.

Imagine you feel like a flight..... say in a bi-plane. But every time you fire up the sim you are given all kinds of aircraft BUT the one you want to fly. Or maybe you want to paint a specific aircraft but you have to wait until the sim sees fit to provide you with the correct aircraft.

On 18. März 2016 at 12:20, OPabst sagte:

Only the new pushback truck is added.

Oh thank you for a new pushback tug, I didn't knew about that - does it stand anywhere? 

Edit: Amazing! I looked at the texture sheet and it's a TLD TPX - thank you Oliver!

Archived