Mathijs Kok

F-14 X versus F-14 X Extended

I have the Tomcat working great in P3D! I have the oculus CV1 and I am using flyinside P3D. Tomcat is amazing in VR!  But I can not see the carrier while using the VR headset, its fine if I use my monitors. Is there any fix on this? Anyone else using oculus?  Any help would be greatful.

I am just really late to the game. I saw that it states that the F14X is now compatible with P3Dv4. But when I go into my account data and look in my orders, I still see it has only the version for P3Dv2 and P3Dv3? Is the new download for the "EXTENDED" version the new one for P3Dv4 only its not labeled as such? I am trying it right now.

5 minutes ago, TheSarge said:

I am just really late to the game. I saw that it states that the F14X is now compatible with P3Dv4. But when I go into my account data and look in my orders, I still see it has only the version for P3Dv2 and P3Dv3? Is the new download for the "EXTENDED" version the new one for P3Dv4 only its not labeled as such? I am trying it right now.

Cool I saw the difference, I had 2.01 before , that new version 3.00 has the P3Dv4 in it I got nervous for nothing! lol

On 6/9/2018 at 6:25 PM, TheSarge said:

Cool I saw the difference, I had 2.01 before , that new version 3.00 has the P3Dv4 in it I got nervous for nothing! lol

I am highly interested in purchasing the F-14. I have P3D V4.3. I just want get assurance that the current version Aerosoft has for sale will work for P3D V4.3 ? 

On 8/10/2018 at 4:21 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

it does.

Wonderful, Purchasing now. 

On 8/9/2018 at 8:45 PM, Johnie said:

I am highly interested in purchasing the F-14. I have P3D V4.3. I just want get assurance that the current version Aerosoft has for sale will work for P3D V4.3 ? 

You got it I fly everynight! 

5 hours ago, TheSarge said:

You got it I fly everynight! 

Yes, I purchase it. But, I had to go through PC Aviator as I tried directly from Aerosoft's website; but, every time I tried to check out, I kept getting an error message to contact my bank. I used 2 different cards and got the same message. Don't know why.  

But, anyway, this is a beautiful aircraft. The modeling and textures are superb; so are the systems. I really enjoy it.