Panel Selector and checklists misdirected

Wardster

Just bought this today.  My Panel Selector and Checklists are misdirected; the former links to a view for another selection and the latter links wrong.  Help.  :/

I added hotfix 1.4 in hopes it would be a fix; no such luck.

Update: I think EZDok is causing this but have no idea how to reset things without uninstalling EZDok; yet.

7 hours ago, Wardster said:

Every time I click on a Panel Selector or Checklist item i get a different view.

It's hard to know what you are describing if you cannot give more detail. One way of understanding what you say is that it is behaving correctly. By 'panel selector' I am assuming you are describing the view selector, the purpose of which is to change the view. The checklist also has a feature to change the view to show the related item when you click it. This is so you can learn where things are on the various instrument panels. You can disable it if you want.

(P.S. I think Finn has said elsewhere that EZCA and the Twin Otter's view selector are incompatible.)

Yeh, if I clicked the same Panel Selector button oy Checklist item, I'd get a different thing each time clicked.  I was looking forward to using each but realize that's probably not going to be able to happen.

Archived