Lisbon Jetway Patch [P3D / FSX]

DMacAir1

Simmers and staff,

Quick question about Lisbon v2, which was brought up a year or so ago, but haven't heard much discussion on the topic since. What with the new jetway patch for Heathrow, I was wondering if there was any chance of us implementing something of the like in Lisbon for simmers who use Prepar3D and have no access to AES.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Derek

• 1 year later...

Having just spent €15 for the update to v2 from the original Lisbon I am disappointed the jetways don't operate. There are plenty of 3rd party airports that use the default jetways and whilst the attachment to the aircraft is not as precise as AES it is at least a welcome addition to realism.

The OP has never received an answer to his question so I'll ask again. Can a patch please be provided for animated default jetways? The airport is certainly an improvement over the original but the lack of animated jetways is a big disappointment for me and many others I suspect.

Archived