AEROSOFT MALLORCA X EVOLUTION

paul777

Hi All,

I have just purchased Aerosoft Mallorca x Evolution and unfortunately I am having problems running the setup.exe I need any help on how I can resolve this thankyou

Paul777

Hi There

I cant run the setup.exe file. for this airport. I have also turned my antivirus off but still can't seem to run this file. I have restarted my computer hoping it would resolve the problem but nothing,

When double clicking on the setup.exe file it doesn't start the launcher for this airport. I hope this helps. I have already downloaded this three times from the Aerosoft server but having the same problems.

paul777

Hi Paul777,

assuming you are using an IBM PC with any kind of modern Windows, this should work if you have the administrator rights in general. If not, you should check your UAC or Windows installation at all or ask the person that have admin rights for the PC you are using.

rgds
Thorsten

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seems to me as if you didn't unzip the download file to a temporary folder. You have to do so, because you can not run an exe file from within a zipfile.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived