Dear Aerosoft, OMSI2 is driving me crazy

taochicago

Dear Aerosoft,

I bought basically every official OMSI product from 2013(Caus it's the only game that is close to "simulating" bus driving). OMSI1 works fine on my 2013 PC, I7-4710HQ and GTX680MX, though sometimes crashed because of eternally existing bugs, but generally was fine. Ran at a speed of around 25 fps, acceptable. But ever since I started to use OMSI2 your product just never stops torturing me. I tried to run steam version OMSI2 with Chicago and Berlin X10(and of course default maps)using Three Generations bus add-on(and of course default buses) on 2 PCs and guess what, no matter under the mode of "PC2007" or "PC2014", using human count 20% or 200%, it never shows a framerate over 15FPS to me. Technically saying Berlin X10 shouldn't count, since it never survives the initialization before errors reported.

Seriously? PC no.1 was a I7-2500 with GTX660Ti, and PC no.2 which is the one I am using now, I7-5820k and GTX980, DirectX11 mode 3DMARK score 17900+. For those who have no idea about the hardware, PC no.2 costs me more than $2000,and GTA5 under highest graphic option performs a 40FPS average under 1080P resolution, PMDG777-300ER,ASN,and Imagine ZSPD in virtual cockpit, 80% SKYAI traffic gives a result of 29FPS. So it absolutely is not my PC's problem.

Present configuration affixed. Yes, the effect of powerpoint version. 10 fps in Chicago Downtown.

Please login to display this image.

And of course

I literally do not like to complain, and my love of OMSI is deep and profound. So I forbear a terrible gaming experience. But as the 1 FPS shows again and my bus crashed again,I who just wanna be a good bus driver can stand no more.

Do look into it and try to give me an answer. I still have that very small expect of Gladbeck.

At the end of this post, classy texture error for you all.

Archived