March 2016 Screen Shot Competition - Romantic Atmospheres

• Deputy Sheriffs

So we are already in the month of March - 2015/2016 provided many new add-ons, many of which I know we are still enjoying immensely.  However our girlfriends/wives are beginning to feel neglected.  What are you going to do to allow yourselves to spend some quality time with the other lady in your life.  How about a VRT (Virtual Romantic Trip)?  Show us a romantic scene from within your simulator with your favorite lady and your one of your favorite aircraft.

Simulator:  P3D v3.1
Aircraft:  RealAirSimulations Legacy V2
Scenery:  FTX Global - Approaching KMCO

Please login to display this image.

• kroswynd featured and pinned this topic

What's more romantic than taking the loves of you lives out for the day on a warm late summer evening?

Moderators, please help me.   The forums would not let me post screenshot!!!  It changed from img to {option}.  I do not know why??

I posted this screenshot using direct file uploading because I am being blocked from posting screenshots via image linking via photobucket.

Hi! It's been a while since I last attended a Screenshot Contest here! :rolleyes:

What better time of Romantic Atmospheres theme, with my DHC2 Beaver touching the sea at sunset in New Zealand, to join you! B)

Archived