DO27 Update 1.20

Boerries

• Aerosoft
H iall,

I bought the boxed version of the plane, but I´m not able to install the update. It asks for EMail / Serial, but it doesn´t accept my entries.

Any idea? :?:

Not sure right now, we'll have to ask Andreas on Monday.

Folks, beware!

If you install the update, make sure you have a copy of all your aircraft.cfg files - the patch resets all the aircraft.cfg files to the default, so you "lose" all your repaints and have to rebuild the aircraft.cfg all over again...

H iall,

I bought the boxed version of the plane, but I´m not able to install the update. It asks for EMail / Serial, but it doesn´t accept my entries.

Any idea? :?:

Buschflieger,

I'm not sure, but since you have the boxed version, have you tried just entering the serial number and not the e-mail? Could be it only uses the e-mail to verify downloads. Another possibility is that the patch isn't for the boxed version.

Buschflieger,

I'm not sure, but since you have the boxed version, have you tried just entering the serial number and not the e-mail?

Yes,I did. But I can wait til monday to get an official answer from Andreas Muegge. :wink:

I´m off to "Karneval" Alaaf!!

Well,

I am getting this same message when trying to update my download version and I am copying and pasting my serial from the my account section of the aerosoft website. Help?

LouP