Shorty's Cabin No More :(

pcaviator

Hello. First off, Let me say thanks for the hard work put forth in producing such wonderful addons. I'm fairly new to the bush flying sport, however my Cessna 206 Amphib and I are addicted and at it almost daily. However, I've installed Misty and Tongass Fjords, Orcas Island, Freight Dogs the Scenery, FS Cargo, and the basic Misty Moorings scenery and now Shorty's Cabin shows up on the FS9 map, however, there is no option to select it in the create a flight screen of FS9. Where should I start.

Any help would be appreciated,

See you above the treetops,

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Did you mean Shorty's Farm.

ICAO: SF1

Name: Shorty’s Farm

It should come up in the Go To Airport menu when you select it!!

The AFCAD should be in the *:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AerosoftFreight DogsFreightDogs airportsscenery folder called AF2_SF1.bgl

The file should also be in the *:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9SceneryWorldscenery folder and this is by design so should be there too.

That's correct, Shorty's Farm, SF1. The AFCAD files are in the appropriate place. I see Shorty's Farm, when in flight, on the map. The problem is when creating a flight, there's no Shorty's Farm or SF1 available for starting a flight from or planning a flight to.

Hello Jeff,

Has Frieght Dogs got a lower priority that the other sceneries Tongrass etc, try disabling the other sceneries except the FreightDogs airports and restart FS9, does the airfield show up in the Go To Airport menu.

I dont have the other sceneries you mention and SF1 shows up when using the Flight Planner and the Go To Airport menu.

Thanks, Shaun.

I will try that, but if I do that, and I fly to these areas in the same flight, the corresponding scenery won't show, will it? I, like everyone else, want it all! :lol:

I should be able to fly to Shorty's Cabin and route to any Misty Mooring spots or Orcas Island, shouldn't I? :?:

Thanks for you time with a newbie,

Jeff