A319/A320 fuel burn

Werner Rafteseth

Just bought the airplane today, so I might miss something. I load fuel through the right FMS (amount calculated by PFPX). This works fine, however the aircraft doesn't burn any fuel. Third flight right now, I departed with about 3900 kg fuel in the A319, now during cruise I still have the exact same amount. P3D shift+z still shows 20% fuel, exactly the same as during takeoff. Same behaviour on A320. P3D "unlimited fuel" is off.

Any idea how to fix this?

Kind regards

Werner Rafteseth

30 minutes of testing on ground - looks like the problem lies in the "turn around state" from the FMS. If I don't use that, the aircraft burns fuel normally. So far, tested with just loading the aircraft from the aircraft menu, then it burns normally. Then tested with "takeoff state", and it burns normally. If I select the "turn around state", the fuel amount stays the same no matter how long I run the engines.

Hello Werner, welcome to a terrific aircraft!

The turn around state does not have the fuel pumps running, and unfortunately with version 1.31 the engines will work without the fuel pumps running however you won't have any actual fuel burn.

Best wishes and Happy Flights!

Archived