A320/A321 View bar

Hello,

I have a problem with view bar in A320. I added some file to my registry and than started FSX and chose A320.There is not that view bar. I checket that in MCDU on the Firstofficerˇs side but it was Ok. So do you have any type what can I do please? I have problem in other aircrafts when I want to open FMC or GPS it is black and I don´t know how to fix it  ( no, it isn´t in Cold and Dark state ;) )

Thank you for your types. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, ondrakubelka2 said:

Hello,

I have a problem with view bar in A320. I added some file to my registry and than started FSX and chose A320.There is not that view bar. I checket that in MCDU on the Firstofficerˇs side but it was Ok. So do you have any type what can I do please? I have problem in other aircrafts when I want to open FMC or GPS it is black and I don´t know how to fix it  ( no, it isn´t in Cold and Dark state ;) )

Thank you for your types. :)

And what file would that be?

Have you installed the Airbus as Administrator (right click the installer and then select "run as administrator")?

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, ondrakubelka2 said:

I have problem in other aircrafts when I want to open FMC or GPS

What other aircrafts? The Airbus has no GPS.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, then you have somehow messed up your FSX installation and this is not a problem of the Airbus. In this case I can oly recommend a complete new install of FSX.

Archived