A320 Keeps ascending

captanskywalker

I for the life off me can not figure this out, my airbus A320 regardless on autopilot or not  what will happen when i start descending the master Alarm will sound and the plane will start a steep climb if auto off i cant push foward and desend for a bit  normally about 3000 feet before i can desend a little and if auto on it will climb for about 3000 feet and then pitch down and then the alarm will sound and up she gos again and repeat untill im up at 38000 and beyond, im absolutely lost?!?!

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. What version (exact version numver) are you talikng about?

2. Did you work through the step-by-step guide and did this one work?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, captanskywalker said:

Version number? 

What step by step guide?

The step by step guide is part of the documentation for this product and can be found here:

Start -> Programs -> Aerosoft -> Airbus...

Read ALL of the documentation and work through the step-by-step guide to learn how to fly the Airbus. If you still have problems feel free to come back and open a new topic, explaining in detail your problem with screenshots attached and what version of the Airbus you are using.

Archived